Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pink Cowboy Boots, Barefeet and Uggs!!!

I was taking a walk through my parents beautiful neighborhood today.  I was wearing my old standby, Puma yoga pants, Auburn Tee, and my Reebok Easy tones (we'll see if they work come bathing suit season)....  I was super comfy on my walk... I saw the school bus coming my way and it stopped a few yards ahead of me.  Out came three cute little elementary aged schoolgirls.  The two blonde haired cuties had on cowboy boots, one the traditional brown color and the other a hot pink pair, the third girl had on a pair of Ugg boots that almost passed her knees.  I couldn't help but smile at the individual styles of these little girls...They had on book bags of different colors and different patterns (hello, pink zebra print)...They ran in front of me and when they got close to mom, she was holding another toe head blonde, this one with ruffled crop pants and barefeet.  I had to smile at each one, though fashion trends may come and go, style is something that is within us from the time that we are little tiny beings....I mean seriously, there is no way any momma thought that those Ugg boots fit that little girl, but can you imagine the argument at the breakfast table where the little one eventually won and wore them to school!  Xoxo girls!!  Bring on the style, I can't wait to see what you grow up to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment